5 Reasons you should rent a boat in Nydri
Lefkada is the Ionian island that people mistaken for mainland, since you can drive to it. However, its undeniable beauty is second to none and the best way to enjoy it is through a boat ride. Let’s see some of the benefits of renting a boat in Perigiali, Nidri, Lefkada:
- No overcrowding; being able to visit isolated beaches, without worrying about risking your health, which is key during Covid-19 crisis.
- Design your own schedule; are you sick and tired of having to follow a group tour, leaving an amazing beach because they say so, or staying for hours on a place you’re bored of? That’s one thing you will not have to trouble yourself with if you rent a boat. You are the captain – and you decide when and where you want to sail next.
- The unforgettable captain experience; let’s face it, being a captain comes with a great responsibility and a great pleasure. If you rent a boat with us, we will show you everything you need to know about the boat; how to drive it, how to successfully throw the anchor, how to dock the boat, etc.
We can guarantee you that if you do as we advise, you’re going to have a smooth and enjoyable sail. And then comes the pleasure; a confident captain , driving his rental motorboat, with the majestic Ionian sea opening up in front of you..
- Most affordable way to visit Skorpios island and Meganisi island; think about it , even the cheapest group tour would cost you about 40-50 euros, just for a crappy spot on the deck, let alone the cost of the pricey snacks you’ll have to buy on board. In comparison, you can rent a boat with us for the same cost of the tickets and sail among the islands on your own time and convenient private boat.
- Assistance any time you would need it; we know what it feels like to be a first time captain, and we want you to feel safe and carefree as possible. So, even after our training together in the morning, you are welcome to call us whenever you feel worried about anything during your day on board.
Ionion Marine Rental Boats, Perigiali, Nidri, Lefkada